3 TIPS FOR WORKING WITH INFLUENCERS
Today I wanted to talk to you about working with Influencers, have you ever wondering what they are or how to work with them?
If so you are in the right place.
The clue is in the name: essentially they are individuals who have the ability to influence the opinions or buying decisions of your target audience, largely thanks to their social media following.
Influencers are Instagramers, U tubers, Vloggers, or bloggers. They usually post about lifestyle, beauty, fashion, high end luxury, or practical goods.
Consumers like to save time and don't want to spend it sifting through mountains of adverts and company information to find the write products so influencers who do this work for us. They showcase the best products and recommend things to us. Most influencers are highly trusted as we believe they give an honest opinion.
I have listed a few tips below to help you work with them, it would be fantastic if you could build a relationship with some influencers to help you promote your products and brand.
I also have a replay of a Facebook Live Video below in case you prefer to listen to the tips, along with a few more!
1) Work with influencers who are passionate advocates of your brand and who would truly like your products.
2) Influencers typically want to promote products and causes they genuinely believe in or use. they have to think about their brands as well as yours.
3) Before targeting an influencer its good to :-
- Build a relationship with a good influencer before approaching them.
- Find influencers you like and could be a good fit for your company.
- Be Authentic.
- Like their posts and comment on them.
- Even send a private message.
4) Extra Tip
To Find a good influencer for your brand think about your target demographic.
- Who is your customer?
- What do they listen to?
- What do they watch?
- Who do they see as an authority they can rely on?
- Who do they follow on Instagram?
- What blogs do they read?
Find the right answers to those questions and you'll find the right influences for your products.
When you are starting out try to find influencers with between 5k and 20k, if they have more followers than this it might be harder to work with them.
Check that they have good engagement with their followers.
Check how many comments are being made and the quality of those comments.
I hope this helps and please see my video below.